Click the icons to follow us on Facebook & Twitter.
A public charter school in Florence, SC focused on project-based learning. Our school motto is "Consectatio Excellentiae" - In Pursuit of Excellence!
Click the Skookii Icon to make a purchase.
Announcements and e-Learning Update
- The Governor has declared a State of Emergency due to the COVID-19 outbreak and has ordered all South Carolina public schools to close until March 31.
- If you are a parent and are not receiving periodic messages from the school, please call the office at 843.799.4032 and make sure we have the correct contact information, including email and cell phone number. Remember to continually check ParentSquare, Facebook, and our website for the latest information and updates.
- We will not stop teaching your students and we need your help to make sure they continue learning. e-Learning will begin Tuesday, March 17 via Google Classroom, Dreambox, RAZ Kids, and Discovery Ed. Many other online links and resources will be provided as part of daily lessons. Access to a technology device and Google Classroom will be extremely helpful to continue this work. If you need assistance, please contact the front office.
- Families needing student textbooks, extra reading books, or hard copy packets may begin picking these up on Tuesday, March 17 between 9 am and 2 pm. The office will be open daily Monday - Friday.
- If you have any questions, please email them to
HOME OF THE WOLVES!
Virtus Academy will advance student achievement by preparing students for civic and career success through rigorous academics, leadership development, and project-based learning.
Making A Difference
Students in grades Kindergarten through 6th Grade are eligible to attend Virtus Academy-Tuition Free. You will need to complete the free application form to enroll your children. Applications are accepted year-round. Students will be placed on a waiting list if the section you are applying for is full.
P.O. Box 3103
Florence, SC 29502
404 Dorado Dr.
Florence, SC 29505
“When educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts.”
Virtus Academy of South Carolina does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, immigration status, national origin, disability or handicap in its educational programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. For questions pertaining to Section 504 or Special Education, and for questions pertaining to Title IX contact Mrs. Renee Mathews firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtus Academy is a SC Public Charter School authorized by The Charter Institute at Erskine