Click the link below for more information about
2020 Board Elections.
Happy Spring Break!
March 28, 2020: Facilities Update
"Despite a 2.75” rainfall in the middle of the week, work is continuing around the (very muddy) site, roof, and interior. The storm lines and catch basins are being installed at the front and left side of the building. The roofing is mostly complete on the Kinder wing, and in progress on the Classroom wing. Interior metal stud framing is substantially complete in the Kindergarten wing, along with HVAC ductwork and sprinkler pipe. HVAC has begun work in the Classroom wing, and wall framing will begin this next week." Hubrich Contracting, Inc
March 16, 2020: e-Learning Update
Announcements and e-Learning Update:
- The Governor has declared a State of Emergency due to the COVID-19 outbreak and has ordered all South Carolina public schools to close until March 31.
- If you are a parent and are not receiving periodic messages from the school, please call the office at 843.799.4032 and make sure we have the correct contact information, including email and cell phone number. Remember to continually check ParentSquare, Facebook, and our website for the latest information and updates.
- We will not stop teaching your students and we need your help to make sure they continue learning. e-Learning will begin Tuesday, March 17 via Google Classroom, Dreambox, RAZ Kids, and Discovery Ed. Many other online links and resources will be provided as part of daily lessons. Access to a technology device and Google Classroom will be extremely helpful to continue this work. If you need assistance, please contact the front office.
- Families needing student textbooks, extra reading books, or hard copy packets may begin picking these up on Tuesday, March 17 between 9 am and 2 pm. The office will be open daily Monday - Friday.
- If you have any questions, please email them to